1. ACE-031 is an investigational protein therapeutic that builds muscle and increases strength by inhibiting molecules that bind to and signal through a cell surface receptor called Activin Receptor Type IB (ActRIIB). ACE-031 is a recombinant fusion protein that is produced by joining a portion of the human ActRIIB receptor to a portion of a human antibody.
2. ACE-031 is intended for research purpose only. ACE-031 should not be used for human consumption,diagnostic, therapeutic procedures, agricultural and veterinary purposes.ACE-031 is a soluble fusion protein that has been shown to increase muscle mass and strength in research studies.
3. ACE-031 is being studied as a treatment for metabolic diseases, renal neoplasms of childhood, cardiovascular anomalies, age-related muscle loss, and cancer treatment related muscle loss and neuromuscular diseases. ACE-031 is a biologic therapeutic, based on ativin receptor type IIB (ActRIIB).
4. The molecule inhibits signaling via the ActRIIB receptor binding and increase muscle mass and strength. ACE-031 is a recombinant fusion protein that is arifially synthesized by fusion of standard antibody and a portion of ActRIIB receptor. The recombinant fusion protein eliminates myostatin and other biomolecules that limit muscle strength or growth.
5. ACE-031 belongs to class of proteins of TGF-beta super family that regulate muscle growth. ACE-031 acts on the molecular switches of these molecules and promote muscle growth. In experimental studies, ACE-031 promotes muscle growth and inhibits ActRIB receptor signaling. In pre-clinical studies, administration of ACE-031 for two weeks increased skeletal muscle density, decreased leptin levels, and increased adiponectin.
6. Some bodybuilders use ACE-031 to promote muscle growth and to improve lean muscle. No serious adverse events were reported after ACE-031. Most of the common adverse events are mild and tolerable. The polypeptide contains 368 amino acid molecules, which forms a very large polypeptide complex.
7. Muscle growth is regulated by the production of amino acids , and TGF beta protein super family is mainly the regulator as indicated earlie the on and off switch mechanism is essential for muscle production. When ActRIIB receptors interact with the GDF-8, it sends an on signal, which in turn promotes muscle growth.
ACE 031 Effect
1. Fat loss and bone health
In the different studies conducted, the subjects experienced a decrease in leptin concentration and promoted adiponectin, which was a "goo fat* hormone. So maybe Ace-031 does help to lose weight. Another study shows that the increase in alkaline phosphatase in blood and the reduction of collagen peptides; this may mean that it also helps to strengthen the bones.
2. Women weight loss
For overweight women were given a dose of 250 mg (mg) Ace 031. As a result, after one month, thigh muscle grew more than a pound. In addition, their lean weight increased by 3%, which is quite a result.
3. FSH .
In the study with women, the concentration of FSH (ollicle-stimnulating hormone) decreased significantly and did not explain why. So there seems to be some side effects, we do not know whether men will happen the same thing. But we know that in the cattle, due to infertilit, farmers refused to use Ace-031 "to strengthen" their stock.
ACE 031 Dosage
According to the bodybuilder who can get Ace-031, every 1-2 weeks, the dose seems to be between 1-3 mg per kilogram of body weight. $28 per milligram. In addition, taking into account the rough world of peptide companies, if you spend this money, you'd better make sure it was real product you are buying and no cheating so that you can get money back once you didn' t get anything from them. large polypeptide complex.
Myostatin / GDF-8 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the MSTN gene. It isproduced primarily in skeletal muscle cells, circulates in the blood and acts on muscle tissue. The myostatin propeptide is known to bind and inhibit myostatin in vitro. This interaction is relevant in vivo, with a majority (>70%) of myostatin in serum bound to its propeptide acting as a negative regulator of myostatin. Recombinant human Myostatin Propeptide is a non-glycosylated protein, containing 244 amino acids, with a molecular weight of 27.8 kDa. Myostatin / GDF-8 is a member of the TGF beta superfamily of proteins. Human myostatin consists of two identical subunits, each consisting of 109 amino acid residues. Its total molecular weight is 25.0 kDa. The protein is made in an inactive form. For it to be activated, a protease cleaves the NH2-terminal, or。pro-domain" portion of the molecule, resulting in the now-active COOH-terminal dimer.
MGF (Mechano Growth) is a variant , also available as synthetic, water-based variant with less stability. MGF is generally derived from exercised or injured/damaged muscle tissue. The biomolecule mimic IGF gene expression that augments stem cell population in the muscle tissue to promote hyperplasia
Growth hormone-releasing peptide 6 (GHRP-6), also known as growth hormone-releasing hexapeptide, is one of several synthetic met-enkephalin analogues that include unnatural D-amino acids, were developed for their growth bormone-releasing activity and are called growth hormone secretagogues